Exercise & Fitness Community
Need to get rid of inner thighs, they rub!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Hi , I was hoping someone could guide me , as far as what type of equipment at the gym or exercise i could use to get rid of my inner thigh area. I've always had a problem, i am loosing weight and they are very jiggly from the weight gains and losses I have put myself since i was 15yrs old. I just don't know how to firm them up so they do not jiggle so much. Please help.
there are a lot of exercises you can do to strengthen that area.  are you normal weight??  do you only need to firm it up??  for that area just for starters you can lie on your side and lift that leg up and hold (inside of leg faces up).  you can start there.  then put the opposite leg over the leg doing the lifts and lift up leg facing up.  once you get where you can do 15 reps and 3 sets, maybe at a very light weight.  walking is great exercise.  :)