Pain in my legs while jogging/running
Hi this is Deepu i get pain in my legs just above the ankle and below the calf while jogging,when i stop jogging for a while it will be alright and again starts when i start jogging and it even feels pain when i touch or press,i dont know whats exactly is creating trouble,can you please find me some solution for this.
     Thanks for writing in. Pain in the calf muscles while jogging can be due to excess workout, inadequate blood supply to the calf muscles, dehydration, inadequate stretching before starting exercises.
I would suggest that you should reduce activity or modify activity by opting for some other form of exercise, maintaining hydration, relaxation and consult a trainer in this regard.
Inspite of all these changes if pain does not subside then you need to see a doctor to rule out any vascular abnormalities.
Best.