Exercise & Fitness Community
Pain on the right side of my chest
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain on the right side of my chest

Hello All,

About 9 days ago I was out riding a dirtbike in the mountains.  It was very strenuous,  The next morning I noticed
the right side of my chest hurt.  Right under my right breast.  If I push on the area it is sensitive and when I breath
deep it hurts, and if I get up from lying down it hurts.    I am able to move around but it's a constant aching.  I was told
if I pulled a chest muscle it can take up to 6 weeks to heal.  I was hoping that someone could tell me if it sounds like
I might have pulled a chest muscle, and if so how long I might be looking at before the pain goes away.
Related Discussions
Hello!

If you have pain while breathing or any normal movements then you need to go for a chest X-ray to also rule out any injury to your ribs.

If you have pain with movements and not with rest then it sure is due to the muscle, tendon or ligament injury.

Get yourself examined properly  for any muscle involvement near an orthopedician and proceed for treatment.

Take rest, apply ice packs and take anti inflammatory drugs.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank