Periods
I am 47 and had a regular period then a week later started spotting very light, I have very little cramps to none nothing really hurts but I have been spotting for almost 3 weeks and I don't know if to expect my regular period or not.  I am hoping this is pre menopause but I do feel tire at time and a little week and have lost a couple of pounds.  What should I do, I have no insurance.  Please help.
I suggest going to the ER They have to treat you without Ins.
If there is a likely chance that you may be pregnant, it may be a good idea to do a pregnancy test after a few more weeks have passed.  So as you do not waste your money unnecessarily on a pregnancy kit.

Keep a record of your monthly cycles and record any changes, like sweats, mood swings, cravings and so on.  

It is possible that you may starting the change,  your hormone levels are out of balance, you may be anaemic, may be pregnant (if you have had penetrative sex) with a possibility of a miscarriage.

If you are starting the change and do not want a pregnancy, make sure that you do use precautions, because you can still get pregnant whilst being on the change when you do not have periods.  You need to period free for well over a year (possibly 2) to know that you will not get pregnant and that it was the change.

Best wishes.
thank you for your comment.  Although I am 100% sure that I am not pregnant.  I have started to  record changes in my period.  Thanks for the advice.
The change can go on for years before it finally is complete.  
And it is a good idea to keep a record of your monthly cycles.

Sometimes monthly periods can go strange if you are anaemic, have problems with your womb like fibroids and polycystic ovaries.  But if you know that everything is fine, then you can assume that you have started the change.  

I found eating a healthy well balanced diet and cutting out refined foods helped.  Make sure you drink your 2-3 litres of water every day, more if you sweat a lot or workout.

Best wishes.