Protein powders
My 16 year old son has recently started lifting weights and working out. He does not get enough protein in his diet and I was thinking of letting him try some type of protein powder supplement. What is a good one?  And what exactly do you mix them with? Milk? Water?  Any thoughts?  He's not looking  to be a body builder or anything, this is just a skinny 16 year old who is trying to get a little bigger. Do any taste better than others?  
Hello!

I would suggest you to increase the protein in the food which would be more natural. Milk as such is rich in protein, eggs, meat and soya should also be consumed. Prepare a diet chart, discuss with a dietician for doing this neat diet chart for him. If required then take additives as they contain preservatives and other added agents. You get good protein powders, biscuits etc in pharmacy shops if you want to try them.

Take care!