SCALE IS THE SAME
HOW COME I WORK OUT 1 HR EACH DAY (500 CALORIES)AND MY SCALE IS EXACTLY THE SAME OR HIGHER. I LOST 1 INCH (STOMACH) AND 2 INCHES (IN MY THIGHS). SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, IT MAKES NO SENSE. PLEASE REPLY.
Stop using the scale and use your clothes and the mirror to measure your progress.  Weight fluctuates too greatly on a daily basis to be a reliable indicator -- it's affected by water retention, food in the intestines, etc.
I agree, scales can give u an idea of things, but also dont forget u just said u lost an inch in ur stomach and 2 in ur thighs! Wow way to go! Thats what matters, not weight alone. Maybe ur not weighing first thing, or ur buiding some muscle. The fact that u lost something is a proof to u ur doing well, dont give up!
Well I agree also. Haha. There could be an increase in unseen muscle growth and/or liquid/food intake.
Don't be disappointed because the scales don't show you what you want to see.

Are you weighing yourself just when you have woken up, before going to bed, fully clothed, in the nude or after/before a workout. Heaps of factors need to be considered.

As the other people have said. Just be happy that you, yourself can see the changes.

Constantly seeing a scale that doesn't change might lower your self-esteem or will-power to continue on in your weight-loss goals.

Want my advice, ditch the scales for a while and rely on what you see staring back at you. Good on you and best of luck.

God bless.
You have really done well as losing an inch from the waist and two inches from the thigh is incredible.
As mentioned in the other comments, due to muscle density, water retention, etc. weight alone is not a good measure of how much fat you have lost. However weighing yourself periodically is useful as there may be an issue if you see yourself gaining significant weight. If you are staying at approximately the same weight and seeing real results then keep up the good work.
A decrease in weight will likely follow.
Good luck.
Thanks everyone, as of today I lost 2 inches from my waist, 3 inches from my thighs and 1 inch from my arm.(1 am only 29 and 2 months ago I suffered a stroke, starting off slow and worked my way up, now I work out 2 hrs. a day) I will take all of your advice and ditch the scale torture!!!!
Let me inform you of a 3 inch waist lost!!!!! scale is still around the same which is weird to me but i will not stress.-thanks you guys.

Take Care.