Sharp pain after doing situps
I was doing situps this morning on a bench and when coming up I felt a popping in my lower stomach.  I felt dizzy afterwards.  That pain is still there an hour later.  It feels like a really really bad cramp.  It does not hurt more when I stand, it actually hurts more when I sit.
Hi there!

If it is located around the abdomen region and there are no other symptoms, it is more likely to be muscle strain, due to excessive work-out on the abdomen muscles. Dizziness can be caused by acute pain due to autonomic trigger. However if it continues or there are other associated symptoms alternate diagnoses may need to be considered. It is advised to avoid excessive strain on the abdomen muscles but continue exercises that put mild strain for short duration several times a day. If this does not seem to get better in a week or you experience symptoms like dizziness, abdomen swelling etc; it is advised to visit the ER.
Hope this helps.

Take care!