Shoulder Muscle Tear Exercise
I was feeling serious pain in my shoulder, neck and back so severe to the point where I could not get out of bed by myself. I went to the ER and found out that I had torn muscles in my shoulder area. Because of my lack of Health Insurance, the doctors were not willing to give me any extra care. They strapped on a sling, gave me pain meds and sent me on my way. The doctor never explained to me where the tear was or even how to treat it. Are there any specific exercises I should be doing to strengthen my shoulder muscles once they are healed to prevent re-injury?
Hello!

You have to know if it is a rotator cuff injury or injury to any other muscle or tendon. Based on the diagnosis you would require a proper regime. There may be other issues like joint involvement: AC joint sprain, glenoid labrum involvement etc.

If you can go for an MRI then you can properly diagnose any soft tissue issues like an injury in the muscle, tendon or ligament.

Based on the diagnosis a proper regime can be worked out.

Take care!