Exercise & Fitness Community
Sickness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sickness

I am a 57 year old woman who has faithfully exercised for the past year.Just in the past month I am always sick in my stomach. I eat normally and after an hour I get sick in my stomach and I have to eat again. I feel like my body is missing something that makes me feel nauseated all the time. I have to eat when I get sick in the stomach and then I am fine for a few more hours. If I do not eat something I start to get back pains. Could this be from exercise or am  I just imagining this. My doctor says I am totally healthy. H....e....l....p.  I do not want to quit exercising but I can not stand feeling like this all the time.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
410943_tn?1202266042
Is this sickness only when you are exercising? I do know if people push their body's beyond their fitness level then we get nauseated. I don't know if this is what is going on or their could be something else.

That is all I know. Good Luck

Jen
Blank
Try eating very lite after exercising. Have a few crackers, let that settle then have a few more. Good luck! :)
Blank
5320840_tn?1366563038
It could be that your body is telling you it needs electrolytes...that it's dehydrated....You need to have electrolytes put back in and not sports drinks either....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...