Stiff fingers?
I run 1.5-2 miles every other day. I am continually pushing myself very hard while running, usually keeping my heartrate in the 185-195 range (we run for our run times). I've noticed that sometimes towards the end of my run and immediately after my finger tips sometimes get hard. The skin itself does not seem to be affected, but my finger tips (the flesh) turns hard. Once my heart and breathing rate comes back down, it subsides after some time. Also, the joints are not affected at all, and there is no visible swelling. Is this normal?
Hello!

With increase in heart rate there is increase in pumping of blood and blood circulation increases to important organs like muscles to aid in oxygen supply.

Do not exert yourself to get any of these symptoms, you can go slowly and in a progressive way and with proper acclimatization your body will be able to cope this.

Get all your vitals measured while you are resting and also monitor your blood pressure and fasting blood sugar regularly.

Take care!