Stomach pain and diarrhea after walking
I just went for a 45 minute walk, i walk fairly fast, but didnt go over board, about 35 minutes in my stomach starts to hurt, when i get back home i have bad diarrhea and the stomach pains didnt go away for 30 minutes. I think i eat pretty well. Im unsure what could be happening?
Hi, there is no association between going for a walk and diarrhea. In your case, this might be purely co-incidental. The cause of diarrhoea might be some infection or a chronic malabsorption problem. It could also simply be due to change in meals. Get proper hydration and wait for the diarrhoea to be over and start walking again which is very helpful for general health. Regards.
Really is that so? http://walking.about.com/cs/med/a/sensstools.htm
Sir,
My mom has been suffering from diarrhoea for last five years.she is diabetic also nd taking so many medicines like cholesterol, BP,diabeties.she is 69 years old.few years back her endoscopic report was fine.then I tried homeopathy treatment from Dr.batra .it was cured but not fully after one year she left the course .she often facing this problem bcs of this she is feeling weakness. Her haemoglobin is 10.6.pls suggest sm remedy so o can give her sm relief. She is not taking ORS.is this safe for her