Exercise & Fitness Community
Testicle pain after working out

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Testicle pain after working out

I am 27yrs old and I have been working out pretty regular for awhile. I make sure I intake enough calories, carbs and protein to maintian a healthy diet, plus I take the GNC multi-vitmens, DHEA (testosterone booster), creatine and other agents for prostant health and protections from other concerns and health risks. Lately after my workouts, my left testicle is sore and tender to the touch, like someone is holding it and sqeezing a little. I do regualr self exams, and nothing seems to be swollen or hardend. I am trying to determine if this is a pulled/sore groin muscle do to strain from benching, if my testes are reacting poorly to the DHEA, or if I might have a hernia. Is there a test I can do to determine on my own? Of course I am going to go to the doctor, but if it is a pulled muscle, I might be able to just take it easy for a few days. Obviously if it is a hernia, I can't wait those few days.

Thank you.
I hope you went to the doctor. My first reaction when I read your title was a hernia.

Good luck and hope it feels better!
Dear sir , i sence pain in my testicle (left side), & it also became large , thise problem is came after my vericocle surgery from 3 month , i am so frusted pls advice me , my docter told me that it just infection , they gave me painclear for that .my email add -nitin_v12***@****
Hi nitinobf, how are you doing? Hope you are feeling better and the swelling and pain has decreased? Do you remember of any injury that triggered the testicle swelling? Do you have fever/vomitting or any referred pain? I would suggest you to continue the anti-inflammatory and antibiotic medicines, but do consult a surgeon or the same doctor who operated you couple of months back and get physically examined. Avoid using too tight ot too loose undercloths and do not continue strenous exercises, gym or sports till it is resolved. Keep updating on the doctor visit and share your thoughts. Take care.
DHEA FAILED AND APPROVED PRODUCTS

FAILED PhysioMuscle dhea mass (1 capsule, 1 to 2 per day) Found only 14.7% of claimed DHEA

APPROVED AST Sports Science Micronized DHEA 100 (1 capsule, 1 to 2 per day), Enzymatic Therapy Youthful You DHEA 5 mg (1 vegetarian capsule, 1 per day), KAL DHEA 25 mg (1 vegetarian tablet, 1 per day),
Natrol DHEA 25 mg (1 capsule, 1 per day), Nature's Bounty DHEA 25 mg (1 tablet, 1 to 2 per day),
Physiologics DHEA (1 vegetarian tablet, 1 per day), Schiff DHEA Plus (1 tablet, 1 per day),
TriMedica DHEA (1 capsule, 1 per day), Ultimate Nutrition DHEA (1 capsule, 1 per day),
Vitamin Shoppe Specialties DHEA 50 mg (1 capsule, 1 per day),
Vitamin World Youth Guard DHEA 25 mg
Do not confuse 7-Keto DHEA, with DHEA, as they are different compounds and have different biologic activities.