Thin body
I am a 28 years old male, 69 inch height with body weight of 59 Kgs. I have been trying to increase my body weight from many years but unsuccessful.
No matter what I eat (proteins, fat or carbs) i can not gain weight.
Is there a problem with my digestion or something else,  i get semi loose motion every alternate day?
Can you please advise?

Try balancing your diet, this will help balance your immunity..
You should start by consuming 250 to 500 calories more than you burn per day. You should have  25 to 30 percent fat, 10 to 15 percent protein and 55 to 60 percent carbohydrates. Have whole grains, sweet potatoes and from lean proteins such as chicken breast, fish, beans and very lean beef. Emphasize unsaturated fat sources such as nuts, plant oils, seeds and fatty fish.
You need nutrient-rich foods to supplement your diet.
Nuts are high in protein and healthy fats, add to salads, rice or pasta, crush them as toppings for poultry or fish. Just make sure to choose unsalted nuts and nut butters to minimize your sodium consumption.
Use milk instead of water. Use Olive oil, Canola oil heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. Avocado has a lot of healthy fat to boost your heart health and improve your cholesterol levels. Mash it up with some garlic and lemon juice for the ever-popular guacamole and enjoy it with crackers, breadsticks or vegetables. Slice avocado to add it to sandwiches or salads. Try to spread your food intake throughout the day by eating small meals and snacks four to six times per day.

Lifting weights helps to create more lean muscle mass. Heavy free weights---like barbells and dumbbells---help stress the muscles so that they must repair and build up bigger and stronger. Be sure to supplement your workouts with adequate nutrition to be sure you are not creating a calorie deficit through exercise.

I'm in a similar situation. My strategy is to combine a calorie-dense diet with strength training. Good luck!
I could not put on weight all my adult life.  Eventually I  puffed up with inflammation but once the cause was diagnosed my body has gone back to normal - ish.  

I am 52 and weight 53kg  which is good because I was under 50kg before i started treatments.

I think that some metabolisms are faster than others and if you have a fast metabolism you will probably burn energy efficiently.  
Are you like me and only eat when you are hungry and only what you are hungry for?  
I take a milk drink just after exercising to help rebuild muscle.  
I read somewhere that cardio workouts will keep your body lean so if you want to bulk up a bit, maybe stick with some light weight lifting and do multiple reps. you know until you feel the burn.
My stool issue was fixed when i treated my other diagnosed infections.  So maybe you have a bacteria in your gut causing your issues?

Wishing you well. Lesley