Tight Chest The Morning After I Exercise?
I started to work out at around April time, just ten minutes here and there. My BMI was 30, and I'd got sick of being the 'big' one all the time, so I decided to make some lifestyle changes.

One morning, I experienced what I now know was a panic attack. It began a few minutes after I woke, with chest pain. At the time, I wondered if I'd suddenly developed asthma or something else but then it didn't happen again. After exercise, I would wake the following day with chest pain and tightness. It would pass after a few minutes. Once, again when I did the full DVD, I had to go to work wheezing, and unable to bend or lean since it would leave me unable to breathe.

Then, 7 weeks later, I suffered 4-5 rolling panic attacks one morning. We called 111, who sent an ambulance and checked me over. My heart and lungs were both fine, so they said I just had to calm down. I know I was having a panic attack then, but I never thought to mention the pain I'd been having between, in the mornings.

I've had another panic attack since then, and it has put me off working out. I recently got a treadmill, and I spent fifteen minutes walking/speedwalking and jogging. The following morning, I woke up and within a few minutes, my chest was tight and painful.

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

I feel like I should add, that I do suffer from anxiety, but that each time I've had a panic attack, I have been calm. I've had people telling me to calm down, and stop worrying... and I'd been watching TV, or straightening my hair when the pain had started.
To me, these don't sound like panic attacks.  Panic attacks aren't just physiological phenomena, they come with irrational fear running out of control and then you get the physiological symptoms.  This sounds more like someone who let themselves get way way out of shape and tried to get in shape too quickly.  It sounds more like asthma or allergies or a sleep disorder such as apnea.  Panic attacks come from the fear of something, like getting on an airplane or going into an enclosed space.  Once you start getting them, then you can get one by experiencing symptoms that feel like those you had when you had the first panic attacks, such as feeling dizzy or disoriented from drinking alcohol.  Some people who get panic attacks hyperventilate and can have a problem exercising because getting out of breath makes them feel like they did when they had the anxiety attack.  Have you gone to the docs for an extremely thorough work-up, including testing your lungs, heart, thyroid, etc.?
And I should add, if you're moving in a way that involves physical exertion you're not used to, you tweak things.  Chest pain is pretty common in those of us who exercise, even those of us who exercise regularly, because we're using those muscles.
I agree