Upper left arm dull pain
I have a dull numbing pain in my upper left arm, what could this possibaly be ? I will try to expliane the feeling: It's like a dim dull pain like it should not even bother me althouge it  does. It is not like a hard pain and I don't think it is a stroke or bells pausey it's just annoying and it seems to only show up as I sit at my computor and allow that arm to rest at my side. If I raise the arm it sometimes seems to aleive some of the pain. What does this seem like  to you an the other doctors  
Dull left arm pain is commonly s symptom of cardiogenic ischemis (lack of oxygen), but on the other hand cardiac pain is not positionally relieved, so it sounds like you have a pinched nerve. Generally these don't go away without an anti-inflamatory, preferably prednisone for two days, then ibuprufin. You won't have access to prednisone so try Ibuprufin. Double the dose. When Ibuprufin became non-prescription they made the dose smaller (200mg). Hospital pills are 800 mg. And you need a week of rest.  Check out a specialist in sports medicine. They are really good at this sort of thing. This is not a forum for doctors. Only butinksis who have too much time on their hands.
I found this page of comments with a Google search because I too am having some very strange pains in my left arm.  It's almost like a tightness that becomes so unbearable that it begins to make my hand tingle or go numb and also make me sick to my stomach and unsteady on my feet.  Sometimes I also get chest pains on my left side or neck stiffness as well.  Mine started with what I thought was a pulled muscle after exercising on a gazelle.  The pain started on the left side at the base of my back and right above my butt cheek.  That pain has become so severe that I am now having difficulty walking, sleeping or sitting.  No amount of repositioning or medications has helped.  The closest I come to any relief is sleeping in a papasan chair.  I became terrified that this was a heart problem, but have been told repeatedly that it is not.  Now the pain has worked it's way across to my other leg as well.  Stress makes it worse and lifting heavy weights makes it unbearable.  I am a 55 year old female who quit smoking cold turkey 7 years ago.  I am admittedly a very anxious type which I know increases the chest pains.  It's the arm and leg thing that is making me crazy as I am losing more and more mobility.  From all the stuff I am reading on these forums it seems obvious that the medical profession is becoming more and more useless on a daily basis and that we are nothing more than the doctor's lab rats.  I have chosen to try an accupuncturist and will post my results with that treatment.  I will also follow the results you are all having and posting as well.