Exercise & Fitness Community
Using Healing Oil for a skin tag

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Using Healing Oil for a skin tag

I have a skin tag in my groin area, have had it for a while, it has grown to the pint where I feel discomfort. I tried using "Healing Natural Oil" to remove. The oil contains cedrus lycea and Melaleuca alternifolia. I started using Monday this week. At first no side affects but now when I apply it I become dizzy and light headed. Is it possible that this could be a reaction to the oil or is it just a coincidence that I am getting light headed the same time I started using the product? If so should I stop using or will the feeling go away once I use the oil for a while?

I suggest you stop using it for a week and see if the  dizziness and light headed stop
then start again and if it starts again then stop using it
Stop using it! Can't you just get your dr to snip it off for you or burn it off? Really it's a quick thing to get done.
Sure - it gets rid of that one...but it doesn't prevent it from returning, even in the same spot. I had 3 surgically removed from my right thigh(not even near the genital area, but rather on the front of my thigh high up), but within three months three more appeared, all adjacent to the removed ones. Better to find a product to prevent occurences (as well as treat existing tags)...One possibility is a combination of tea tree oil (derived  from the Maleleuca tree), cedrus lycea (from the Cedar plant), aloe vera and limonium (derived from Sea Lavender and/or some 120 flowering plants). More important is finding the cause, one of which may be HPV.