Exercise & Fitness Community
Uterus pain After running
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Uterus pain After running

Hello my name is runnergirl1016, My question is about uterus pain after running. It seems that most every time  I run I get pain in my uterus once I am finished. The harder the run was the more painful it gets. I never feel pain during my run but once I have finished and my body temp is about normal the pain hits. It has been extremely severe at times. Bad enough that I have thrown up from the pain.  To give you a back ground  I started experiencing cramp pain when I was between 9-10 years of age I had no period. At 10 I got some bad pain in my side and it wouldn't go away it turns out that I had a small cyst on my ovary at the grand age of 10.  That eventually went away and I got my period at 11 years old. On my period I get extremely painful cramps. I have cramps bad enough to take pain pills for the first 4 days of my period. About 3-4 times in the past few years I have had spontaneous and extremely painful uterus pain so bad that I would break out in a cold sweat and eventually throw up these times were odd because i was not on my period. Now since I started running after the run I have had these these uterus pains they are not grinding but just pure pain. My lower abdominal get bloated and swollen and super soft. If it was a really hard run it has gotten bad enough that I have been in so much pain I have thrown up. I am 15 years old now. I am super slim and very much in shape. Just got my presidential fitness award this year. I like running and am tired of the pain. I am wondering if I need to go to the doctor to get this checked out or not...
1236893_tn?1394988190
I suggest seeing your doctor!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979