Exercise & Fitness Community
Wanna be fit...!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Wanna be fit...!!!

As I am suffering from obesity (overweight) I wanna be fit ?? But How???
Food course or  Suggest a Diet ??
Vegetables .. can they turn me on... If yes, suggest me..?

Thanks,
Simon.

fitness
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Hello!

I would suggest you to calculate your height, weight and compute your BMI. Try to achieve a BMI of 25 initially with physical exercise, sports and cardio.

Then the second thing you should start is by preparing a proper balanced diet chart. Plan for around 2000 calories per day and try to lose around 500 calories every day.

Avoid fast foods, junk food, fatty foods, red meat, deep fried foods, chocolates, ice creams, sweets and deserts completely. It is always good to have salads, fruits, whole grain cereals and lean meat.

Take care!
Hello I just wanted to let you know what worked for me. I lost 75 lbs with the Phentermine and b12 diet program along with healthy eating and excersize it is a really good program. In order to get on the program you have to talk to your doctor he/she may offer it if not get a list of doctors from your health insurance and start calling to see if any of them offer it. Good Luck . I just started it again yesterday because after I lost all my weight from my first two kids I got preggo again and I gained it all back = (  But I am on my way to success again YIPPY I am so excited.

I lost three lbs in my first day with taking the meds, eating right, and doing an hour of high energy cardio.
don't eat junk food. eat your five aday. try do jogging or try the gym
Hi, I suggest what the Doctor said with calculating Height, Weight, and BMI to start with. Keep a Journal of what you are eating, I have heard that a Journal is great to help with the weight loss. Don't Skip any meals, eat breakfast always, and eat slowly, drinking water, or a small glass of Juice in the morning. Always carry a bottle of water with you wherever you go, and get your recommended water intake. It helps fill you up with meals, and flushes out toxins and i am sure you knew that =) Also, start an exercise program. Ease into it, and then progress up. Its hard at first, but you can do it. The benefits are worth it, and you will be happier for it. I am starting a new regimen myself, i know how hard it is. I will be eating small meals throughout the day, and that helps keep the metabolism burning. Phentermine does supress the appetite, but its a drug and it has many dangers. I had a sister in law who died from using Phentermine. Thats your choice of course, you must weigh the benefits and risk of any prescribed med for weight loss. No matter what you do, Good Luck, I wish you success!