Weight Gain..
i am a skiny guy... i eat alot  every 1-2 hour i take a meal or eat somthing... i eat eggs, chicken, sproutes, banana and all protein related diet but my weight is not increasing... 2 months earlier i used to be 54 kgs but now i am 52kgs only even i eat alot, walk.... what should i do? :-(
Try and eat atleast 600-700 calories per meal around 3,000 calls a day  . Dense food that are low glycemic . Peanut butter , chicken , oats & sweet potatoes , eggs , steak . Stick with the basic compound exercises 3 days a week and drink a lot of milk and try to sleep at least 8-10 hours a night .
You may have a protein deficit-
not the same as a protein deficiency.
It is possible you're using up protein faster than you take it,
due to undetermined factors at this point.
Some other hings to rule out are parasites,high thyroid function and NEAT.
(non-exercise activity thermogenesis) which can increase your metabolic rate by up to 50%!
Just do an online search for
Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis.
Best wishes,
Niko
The LightSeeker is correct and I suggest seeing your doctor!
You could also for a few calories add cuppa soup each meal especially during winter months
To gain weight you have to eat more calories than you burn. When adding calories, try to stay away from adding too much fat. While you can get fat from eating carbohydrates or protein, your body likes to use carbohydrates as fuel more than fat. To gain muscle, in addition to eating more you have to stimulate your muscles enough through resistance training that while they recover, they'll get bigger and stronger. To get an efficient workout you might want to join a gym if you aren't already a member.
Weightlifting  helped me a lot with a good balanced diet. I was 45kg  and now I'm 55 kg just after 3 months. Never took any supplement  just a lot of protein intake.
Try this link, might just help.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/skinny-guys-guide-to-gaining-weight.html
Man youre doing the same mistake i made for so many years! Proteins will not gain you muscles or weight, but carbs will, it worked fro me, from being 60-63 when i was teen and down to 57(!) at the worst during my mid 20ies i am now hovering between 81 and 83, excellent for a guy my size, and its NOT thanks to any proteins. My muscles are slim and always will be but fairly impressive for a guy who only eat and not working out, my biceps reached 14.5 inch without having fat looking arms.

Feel free to ask or message me, gaining weight has been my life long quest, my rescue came in the form of white bread, potato, rice and so on, not protein shakes. Oh and milk will not help you either, milk is for babies to gain weight and does not work the same way on adult men. Did Arnold Schwarzenegger drink milk to become Mister Universe? No he didnt, milk is ok to drink and use for cooking nice foods but its not suitable for weight gain.

Finally, the truth that you will deny but its still the truth: You dont eat a lot, you think you do, like i used to think i did but i was wrong, very wrong. If you really ate a lot you wouldn't be 52 kilos, thats an indisputable proof, i rest my case. I hope you can agree that you are doing something wrong and this is your biggest mistake and the first you need to rectify by eating a lot more.