Exercise & Fitness Community
Weird head symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Weird head symptoms

I am 22 years of age. I work in front of a pc all day. Lately I have been getting some strange symptoms. Head aches, dizziness, nausea and I cant focus as well as feeling weak. My doc seems to think I have encephalitic due to the fact I feel like I am on drugs sometimes. He asked me to put my chin on my chest and because I had pain in my back he came to the conclusion that I have some sort of virus. The doc gave me meds and put me on bed rest all week. I went to work today not feeling to bad. My head seemed to feel a little heavy but never took any notice of it. At 12pm I had all http://www.medhelp.org/RoR/images/ask_a_question/ask_a_question_side_banner.jpg?1277353710the symptoms all over again. When trying to help the clients that call in to us I could not register what the client was trying to tell me as if my brain had turned to moosh. please help really starting to get worried now.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Hello!

It is time to go for a proper diagnosis, follow up with a neurologist. Rehydrate yourself and rest till you recover and monitor your blood pressure.

Rule out infections like encephalitis or meningitis. You should also go for your eye check up and rule out ophthalmologic conditions.

If required go for some scans to come to a diagnosis.

Take care!
Hi there

I went and visited my doc yesterday and he has advised me to go see a neurologist today!
Is there not a possibility that I still have Encephalitic and the the odd symptoms that I am getting is my body fighting the virus?  I just hope this is going to be something simple and I can get back to work.

I will let you know what the outcome of my visit to the neurologist is.
Hi I am 23 years only I am on cilift - one tablet a day - trepiline - 10mg one tablet an day - Rivotril - I tablet a day.
I have been on the rivotrol for about 7 months and trepiline about a year.

Cilift - I have been on for about 4 years and would like to go off this once I am off the other tablets

For one week I took 3 quarters of Rivotril and I am now on my second week taking half tablet. On my 3rd week I will be only taking a quarter and 4th weak nothing.
I am feeling very ill and have bad headaches. I went through a bad break up and needed some support (reason for the tablets) I am now stable and would like to go off of them. I am going to be doing one tablet at a time.

Reason for my depression is the shock of being dumped after 4 years.
I am happy and content and would like to get off the tablets as they are interfereing with my intermit life.

Please advice if going off the rivitrol the way I am going off is fine and how to get off the other tablets.

Your help is greatly appreciated