Exercise & Fitness Community
What about pilates?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What about pilates?

I did 30min of a pilates video today.  It was hard but I don't feel like I did anything vigorous.  How should you feel physically after doing pilates if you are doing it right??  If I jog or do step aerobics, I feel like I am gonna fall over after it is done lol (not literally)!!  Just wanna make sure I am doing it correctly.  Sorry for all of the posts.  I guess I am getting obsessed.  If anyone has any good recommendations for any good workout videos let me know.  Thanks.
Whitney
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I do Pilates but at a class every week for 75 mins

The testing time will be tomorrow and the day after - you will most probably ache due to using muscles not used for a while.

I love my pilates class - at the beginning the instructor makes sure that the body is in the correct position to resist injury and to create the best posture for each move. If you can I would find a class and go to it. Then go back to your dvd workout on pilates.

Blank
139792_tn?1299416777
I have gone through the pillate's exercises. I understand it is good for abs.C-curve breathing, and many of the movements ane breathing. Attendin classed wil be the best to get assured resu;ts/
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank