What is the best way to Weight Loss?
What is the best way to Weight Loss?
Doing regular cycling and walking.. This activity will help to loss the weight.
One of the most useful ways to help lose weight is to do exercises regularly. Some good ones that are highly suggested is walking, swimming and running.
If you just want to drop a few pounds fast, there are plenty of techniques and tips you can adopt to help you reach your short-term goals, too. by
1. Eat a high-protein breakfast.
2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
3. Drink water a half hour before meals.
4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list).
5. Eat soluble fiber.
6. Drink coffee or tea.
7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
8. Eat your food slowly.
9. exercise regularly
Healthclues nailed it. 70% of weight loss is eating right. and don't drink your calories either. The rest is excessive and water. Drink a lot of water throughout the day (this prompts metabolism and regular bowel movements - which help cleanse the body) and if you don't want to gym or do home workouts, just walk everyday. At least 10,000+ steps. This is working out
Exercise*
Totally agree with last two answers!
Cardio Exercise is one of the most successful ways of achieving quick weight loss, at least in the beginning. Here are a few cardio exercises. You can try any one out of them.

Walking
Jogging
Cycling
Rowing
Jumping Rope
Cross Trainers
Steppers
Upper Body Bikes

While you can begin with cardio, you need to progress onto strength training later to build lean muscle.
Changing you diet (calories in vs. calories out) and daily exercise to help burn more calories per day.
There are a lot methods available in order to loss weight. Methods that work for others may not work with you. It all depends on your circumstances and conditions. it is better to find an expert to ask for help.
You are right! I lost 24 pounds in 2 Months! I cannot believe it! I am feeling so good with a new diet from a nutritionist in LA. No medication and a lot of support! Is really better to find an expert.
Best cardio and weight loss workouts are the relevant means for loosing weight,  and you can even accompany such workouts with naturalized pre workout energizers, which can prove the the best accelerators.
I went to see a nutritionist in L.A and she said that we cannot lose weight if the body is not connected with the mind! It is a low-calorie diet but with carbs, fruits, proteins and plenty of vegetables. A lot of support and really a different approach. I am feeling very good and I love her!
Are you interested to take liquid things like- juice or something like that?
I lost around 24 lbs in 2 months. What I did mainly is to cut out soda and quit eating out. I think that contributed to most of my weight loss. I run about 40 minutes on the treadmill (about 3 min running and 2 min walking) I also left weights but I think because I quit drinking soda, and eating fast such as mcdonalds, taco bell, and etc, it helps alot.
If i so much as look at an apple i will gain weight sucks!! idk the answer I try to have only 500 cals a day for adult male that's not much !!
So far the ONLY thing that has worked for me is a ketogenic diet.  I eat real foods, a good source of protein and fat and I only get my carbs from vegetables and very limited fruits (berries). I have tried counting calories, weight watchers and all sorts of advertised diets/shakes/programs and nothing worked for me.  I started eating a paleo like diet with no results other than feeling better so I kept tweaking it, dropping certain high carb veggies (mainly starchy ones like sweet potatoes and carrots).  I have a thyroid issue so weight loss has been nearly impossible for me.  My scale didn't go down on any "diet" I tried.  Sometimes it even went up.  It wasn't until I increased my fat intake and lowered my carb intake that the scale started moving in a positive direction. I eat good fats like avocados, olive oil on my salads, and even grass fed butter and coconut oil. I mainly eat chicken, beef and pork for my protein but every once in awhile I will eat fish like Cod.  I am not a huge fish lover.  Every person is very different and what works for one person may not work for another.  Exercise is great but you can't lose weight on exercise alone. Your diet is a huge factor. I would start by cutting out ALL gluten and grains and stick to meats and vegetables. Set small goals and achieve them one step at a time. Fuel the body with good nutrients. Attitude is a big factor too.  Look at food as fuel. (Which is hard I know, but try. lol) Start looking at processed junk food as the poison it really is, and as hard as it is, try to keep a positive attitude. Challenge yourself and celebrate every small success (but not with food!) and don't beat yourself up if you slip up.  Changing your diet is a very difficult thing to do. I have failed so many times but I keep trying. I have a long way to go and have had many set backs too, but looking back on those failures, I can see  that it was my attitude that played the biggest role in my failures. Lastly, surround yourself with positive encouraging people. Good luck on your journey! :)
Healthy diet and exercise