Why do my knees and lower back hurt after starting working out?
I am a 20 year old female with the weight of 96kgs. I started going to the gym 2 months ago and my trainer straightaway put me on squats, crunches and stair climbing along with 20 minutes of treadmill 6 days a week. It all started out fine but it's been a few days that I've developed this pain in my knees and lower back. But it isn't a consistent pain. My knees (especially the right one) hurt when I squat, get up to stand from a sitting position or climb or get off from the stairs. And my back hurts when I bend it for like to pick up something from the floor or even to pick up something which requires a bit of bending from my back, when I get up from a sitting position and when I stretch it. My right knee hurts more than my left one and now it's just creating difficulty in Working out. Please guide me a bit. Thanks.
When you start a new exercise like intense stair climbing   initial muscle soreness that fades as the body becomes comfortable with the increased activity. New exercise methods will require your body to use a different set of muscles. The new muscle use causes a condition called delayed-onset muscle soreness that occurs between 12 and 48 hours after your workout. The soreness is the result of minor tearing and bleeding in your muscle fibers that is necessary for your muscles to strengthen and adapt to an enhanced state of function. Although a massage often reduces soreness, your best remedy is to continue exercising at moderate pace after giving your legs at least two days of rest.

Soreness after a challenging activity like stair climbing is normal, although pain in your muscles can signal a strain. Most minor strains benefit from immediate rest, as well as an ice pack on the area of soreness three times daily for about 20 minutes. Reduce swelling by elevating your foot and wrapping your sore muscle with a compression bandage.

6 days per week is way to much!
You shouldn't be working the same muscle group every day! Each group needs at least 1 day of rest after a work out.
While the above is correct, you're not reporting muscle soreness -- the knees and back shouldn't be hurting.  If you're new to exercising, your personal trainer sounds like an idiot, pardon the expression.  Squats aren't an easy exercise for anyone to do without hurting yourself -- they have to be done correctly and carefully.  Stair climbing is also not a safe exercise -- it works the knees too much.  It's not that these aren't effective exercises, it's that exercising is not risk free.  It's full of injuries.  Your body is telling you you're not ready for this intense a workout and need to start out more slowly and perhaps choose other exercises.  Read the sports pages and see how many injuries serious athletes suffer and they've been exercising their whole lives at an intense level.  You don't start out that way.  The treadmill is pretty easy; bicycling and swimming are easier on the body and you can start out at whatever level you want to.  Elliptical machines will exercise the same things as a stair climber without the intense bending of the knee joint by slowly increasing the resistance as you get better at it.  Dump this trainer, find one who will start you out more slowly and with safer exercises.
I think you're overworking yourself. Take some time off to rest until you feel better, then get back to your usual routine.