Workout headache top of head
On Tuesday, I got a sudden, intense headache at the top of my head while in the middle of reps.  It hurt so much and felt like such a direct result of lifting that I stopped my workout and haven't been back sense.  I notice whenever I exert myself it comes back a little bit, so I stop myself.   When its not hurting directly, I can still feel it a little bit, its very specific at the top of my head.   I've been taking it easy waiting for it to heal but it seems to be taking its time.

Notes:
- I started taking no-explode about 8 weeks ago.
- On Monday I had food poisoning and repeatedly vomited for the first time in years.  
- Also taking creatine and protein supplements and vitamins, and eating relatively healthy.

Any ideas?   I don't have health insurance at the moment and am a bit worried.
Additional info:

I'm male, 31, 5"10, 160, have worked out off and on since I was 15.  

Have had dull headaches in the past, generally from dehydration, but nothing specific like this.

It feels best in the mornings, but the more I move around the more I'm aware of it.

Seems to be getting a little better every day.  I'm taking it extremely easy with physical activity.

Signed up for health insurance last week, currently processing, can I get away with 2 weeks before seeing a doctor?
Hi, my 13 yr old son is an active basketball player and plays every day for 2 hours in the evenings. All summer, he ran on the treadmill to try and improve his health and running (he's not very gd at running). He was fine running 2-3 miles a day on the treadmill. However, now during PE mile runs at 8:15am every morning for the past few days, he says he gets a pain on the left side of his head...a pretty painful one and he has to stop running. Is there any reason for this? Could it be because his circulation hasn't started going (he wakes 7:20am, and in school by 8am, and PE starts 8:15am) yet from the time he wakes up? What can he do besides simple warm ups which the PE teacher does with the class before they do the mile run (outdoors)? Thanks for any input.