Exercise & Fitness Community
advices for toning
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

advices for toning

So i have already lost few pounds and my weight is 54kg and my height 168cm. i dont think i am fat, but i have flabby tummy and i am not toned at all! I want to get rid of that flab and get toned. What shoyld i do? Any routin?
Thanks for your time.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1236893_tn?1408490528
A 14-year-old who leads a sedentary lifestyle is more likely to hold onto belly fat. Aerobic exercise can decrease waist size, body fat and belly fat in teenagers. 60 minutes per day of physical activity most of which should be aerobic activity. Start with just 10 to 15 minutes per day and gradually increase the amount of time to exercise over several weeks. Running and riding a bike are good for you. How about participation in team sports, or joining a dance class. Simple calisthenics, such as pushups and pull-ups, are good for teens. A weight-training program under the guidance of a trainer or coach is good. The leaner a 14-year-old becomes, the more calories he or she burns daily, making weight loss easier, especially around the stomach.
More fresh vegetables and reduce eating processed snack foods such as chips, snack mixes, cereal bars and sweets.
Try not to eat fried foods! Sandwiches on whole grain bread filled with lean meats, low-fat yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal, whole-grain cereal, low-fat cheese and cut-up veggies are good.
Blank
Thank you so much!  I try everything!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642