after c-sections
Is it possible to  regain and tighten the muscles in your stomach after c-sections 20+ years ago?  Is excersice enough or must you have surgery to re-build those muscles that were cut.  It is only now in my life that I am taking exercise very seriously...before I just accepted it "as the way it is"  I would like that flat, toned stomach and am willing to do the exercising, but will it work?  If surgery is needed, what is the best surgery for this problem?
The very change in attittude is not enough towards exercise, you have to believe in exercise. Surgery is the last option. Start with cardio and balanced diet & diet control to lose proportional fat all throughout the body. Slowly add some weights and floor abdominal exercises to your routine. Go about this slowly and under the instructions of a trainer. Good luck & take care!
I have changed my attitude for a while now.  (@ 5 months)  I eat better than ever in my entire life.  I exercise regulary and cardio .  I have added weights and have been doing that for a couple of months.  I have some great exercise videos that make you work hard.  I can see the muscles in my legs and arms and I definately have lost weight, but I am still left with loose skin at my stomach and I can feel some muscle in my upper stomach but don't seem to be getting anywhere with my actual stomach. My butt sags too! is this age and can I correct it in anyway, and I agree surgery to be the last option, but can this be fixed?  I am definately more fit than before I started this journey.
Good to here that your whole body has gone lean. You have to apply some ointments to make your skin loose the extra folds and stretch marks. Go for a prescription near a skin specialist for some steroid combinations and for stretch marks.
You can also go to herbal stores where you get different products for this condition.
Surgery can always correct these minor things, do not worry and keep it as a last option. Go for an appointment near a plastic/cosmetic surgeon and learn the methods and for your understanding and clarity. Take care!