Exercise & Fitness Community
belly fat loss?!?!?!?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

belly fat loss?!?!?!?!

Hi guys im 17 years old and 5'8 in height. I weigh 142 and i literally cannot look at myself..how to lose belly fat ?!?!?! I cry myself to sleep some night. Please really need help.
you need to work out your calorie needs and eat less than it
Eating high-fat foods is not good. Excess calories can increase your waistline and add to belly fat. Genetics, diet, age, and lifestyle can all play a role. Changing your diet habits can help you fight belly fat: Read labels, reduce saturated fats, increase the amount of fruits and veggies you eat, and control and reduce your portions.
To much calories from, sweetened beverages, or over sized portions of food can increase belly fat.
Researchers at Wake Forest University found that trans fats, which are created by partially hydrogenated oil, increase the amount of fat around the belly and redistribute fat tissue to the abdomen from other parts of the body. Trans fats are found in margarine, pastries, cookies and crackers, and fried and fast foods.
Green tea, in combination with exercise, could help you lose weight, according to the Journal of Nutrition. Researchers think substances in green tea known as catechins stimulate the body to burn calories and enhance loss of belly fat. Blueberries are also good,
Many fast food options are typically high-fat, calorie-dense foods that are eaten in large portions -- all of which contribute to over-consumption of calories, weight gain, and an increase in belly fat when eaten frequently.
According to the American Heart Association, “soft drinks and other sugar-sweetened beverages are the No. 1 source of added sugars in the American diet.” High-fructose corn syrup has been blamed to obesity.

Add whole grains to your diet. Eat brown or wild rice instead of white rice.  A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that a calorie-controlled diet rich in whole grains can trim extra fat from the waistline of obese subjects. popcorn is a whole grain food that can boost fiber. The best way to prepare popcorn is with an air-popper, which requires no oil for cooking. Read labels to see what oils have been added to microwave popcorn.
whole grains are better than refined grains because they are high in fiber and take longer to digest.
Healthy eating and regular exercise.
Doing sit-ups, crunches, or other abdominal exercises will strengthen your core muscles and help you lose fat, but not belly fat. Spot exercise won’t decrease belly fat. The only way to lose belly fat (or any kind of fat) is through dieting and exercise. Aerobic exercises is the best to help reduce body fat.

You can't specifically lose belly fat, but you can lose all fat on your body with a lot of Cardio and eating healthy foods. Also, don't forget weight lifting because the will help burn calories and fat.