belly fat loss?!?!?!?!
Hi guys im 17 years old and 5'8 in height. I weigh 142 and i literally cannot look at myself..how to lose belly fat ?!?!?! I cry myself to sleep some night. Please really need help.
Do the following! FIRST GET THE OK FROM YOUR DOCTOR!! Then do the
Peak 8 routine.
You do your strength training first then cardio!!!
The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst.  

This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle.  

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter  
It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  
you should try to get your heart rate between 131 and 172 when you are doing cardio. if you google peak 8 you should see a video on the routine.
you have to make up your mind to follow a diet and exercise plane.
You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.
With weight training, although you may not feel like you are working as hard because you might not sweat as much, you will continue to burn calories for up to 48 hours after your workout. Not to mention the fact that for every pound of muscle you build, you burn an additional 50 calories at rest  so you are burning more even when you are not doing anything!