Exercise & Fitness Community
craving drink

Our Exercise & Fitness community to help you take charge of your health. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

craving drink

I never had alcohol before in my life, but now I am pregnant I am always craving for alcohol. does anyone know why this feeling.  
When pregnant us women get the strangest cravings!!! Sometimes it's a vitamin deficiency, other times it's just a craving. The main thing is not to give into a craving that's harmful to your unborn child.
With my 3rd child I liked the smell of gasoline! Yuck! I had never liked the smell before my pregnancy nor after. It was only with her! I had to make sure, whenever I was at the pump, that I had something to cover my nose & mouth.

So, take your prenatal vitamins, visit your Dr., enjoy yourself & don't read too much into it. Best wishes ^..^

thanks for your response. it helps a lot because I haven't be taking my prenatal vitamins just for the fact that it makes me throw up.
Oh, you poor woman!!! You might want to check labels & see if there is another brand or type of vitamin that won't make you throw up. You can also check with a vitamin specialist (Whole Foods, Vitamin Cottage, etc) to see if they have an organic supplement. Lastly, were you taking it with food or without? Try doing the opposite. Keep me posted if you wish & CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thanks for all the information. I will try doing that first thing in the morning. however, I have try taking it before and after meal but I still get the same reaction. this is my third pregnancy, I never had this kind of weird feelings with my two kids. My doctor asked me to take ordinary folic Acid, but I still react to it.  I will check with the vitamin specialist just as you mentioned. and i will keep you posted. thanks again.
Let me know what they suggest. Ttysoon^..^
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
1 hr ago
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine