crutches
I am not able to exercise much, but when I walk on the crutches it feels as though I have walked two miles. Does anyone know if and how I can put that into my calories burned? I do not see a place for that and do not know how to calculate it either. I am overweight and would like to put that in my stats so that I am able to keep track of everything.
Hi there!

Walking, jogging or running is not the only way to exercise. Exercises can be modified according to ones requirements and convenience. Swimming, yoga, gymnastics may be good options in your case. Regular exercise is not only important to lose/ maintain weight, it is also important to maintain health and ward off illness. If you find it difficult you may seek professional help of a fitness trainer who should be able to chalk out an exercise plan for you.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!