damaged nerves
Well i thought i would try to improve my lifestyle so last night i joined a boxercise class now after years of no real exercise it was  an hour long where in half of that we had to put on boxing gloves and do light sparing,anyway as you all know i have nerve damage in my neck,so i wake up this morning and yes my whole body is aching i know to be expecred,but my hands are feeling numd and are shaking do you think this is due to the exercise i done and it has put pressure on my nerves,and should i carry on with the gym or leave it.
Hello!

With cervical spinal issues you should not go for boxing.

Try exercises such as walking or swimming which do not give any stress to your cervical vertebra or spinal nerves.

Follow up with a neurologist and go for an MRI if required for a proper diagnosis.

Take care!