Exercise & Fitness Community
exercise tips
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

exercise tips

hi .
i am 33 fem with 3 children. they are still quite small 7,5 and 20 mos old , so i don't have the time to do much
but i try to walk about everywhere, i can't afford the gym but i climb 2 flights of stairs 5-7 times as added
exercise and just started doing a little bit of exercise bike.

my question is this: can you give me anymore guidance as to what else i can try??
i am not overweight but i would love to firm up.

also i love love dark chocolate but i eat the sugarfree kind .

thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It sounds like you've made an excellent start. Try to work your way up to 30 mins 5 times a week. Walking and stairs are great for exercise. How about adding some vigorous dancing with your little ones, kicking a ball around with them, running around a play area while they play on the swings/slides (maybe with the little one in a buggy). 5 minutes here and there adds up. If you can leave someone else with them for half an hour then a run/jog is a good efficient way to exercise I've found plus it gives you time to be on your own and think about some things in a fresh way.

Good luck.
Blank
With that exercise you have to also plan a neat diet chart! Eating chocolate with sugar free is a good idea. Eat enough of proteins, complex carbohydrates, required lowered fat intake with a balance of vitamins and minerals. The calorie intake should be just sufficient for your age, height and weight. Calculate your BMI and go ahead as PUM advised. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank