exercises after miscarriages
after a miscarriage, what precautions should be taken and after miscarriage at what time can a women perform strenous exercises for weight reduction
Namaste,

Depending on how long a woman was pregnant for, it may take several weeks to a month, or even longer to recover physically. For example, some pregnancy hormones remain in the blood for one to two months after a miscarriage. Often times, emotional recovery from a miscarriage is even more difficult than the physical recovery. Allow yourself time to grieve and deal with this sudden change in your life. Those around you may not fully understand the emotions you are feeling and therefore, are not sure how to support you. Seeking out support groups, web sites and literature is a great way of getting help through this difficult time. Individuals should also consider asking their health care provider for a referral to a counselor who is experienced in dealing with pregnancy loss.

Since I don't know how long you were pregnant before you miscarriaged, I can't make a recommendation on when you can start strenuous pysical exercise, but as a guidline, wait at least the same amount of time that you were pregnant before exercising strenuously.  In the interim, you can start working up to a level you feel comfortable with. Don't force your body and listen to your body. If you experience pain or discomfort stop that exercise snd substitute another one that will work the same muscle group. zone of the most important things you can do right now is walk at a fast pace(as long as you're comfortable with it). This will aid in weight reduction, body toning and general core fitness.

Jikan

How are you? I am so sorry for your loss.
After miscarriage please continue with your supplements, eat a balanced diet, avoid alcohol and restrict caffeine intake to 1-2 cups a day.
Please get an OK from your doctor before you start strenuous exercises.
Do keep us posted!
if i were 11 weeks pregnate and i had a miscarriage when is the best time to excersice?