Exercise & Fitness Community
exercises!

Take charge of your health by joining others like you. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

exercises!

what kinds of exercisses/ weight training should i do if i don't want to target fat on my face?? i have a very thin long head and i don't want it to get any thinner when i lose weight. food recommendations/supplements would be great too ??
Avatar n tn
You have a thin long head? Wow. Doesn't sound attractive, but...whatever.

You don't have any control over where fat "leaves" your body when you lose weight. There is actually a phenomenon called "fat shifting" in which body fat can "replace" lost fat stores in different parts of the body as you are shedding fat. It's an interesting process but a little difficult to explain.  You can google it for more information.

Essentially, though, you can't control where the fat  leaves your body. You just have to cut your calorie intake at the same time as you up the intensity level of all of your exercise, and the fat WILL go.  

Just cut out the carbs and do the highest-intensity exercise you can for as long as you can. It doesn't matter what it is. Just pick something and get going on it. Try zero carb for the fastest weight loss. It works for everybody. Yep, that means animal products only. No carbs whatsoever. You will be amazed at how quickly it works. And it will give you amazing energy.
Exercise your throat. Point your return and jut out your base jaw. Force your chin area ahead so that your lower tooth overlap your higher tooth.
mishymoshymarcy "...dare to be something mo... Comment
57 mins ago
I need to give to save myself
1 hr ago by mishymoshymarcy
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
1 hr ago
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine