heat stroke with intolerance in teenager
My 14 yr old daughter collapsed about a month ago from heat.  The hospital didnt take an accurate temp until I started asking much later.  After 3 hrs of being in gown in cool ER, at least 1 liter of fluid and being iced down her axillary temp was 99.6.  I do believe she had a heat stroke although with lack of proper temp she was not diagnosed with it.  She ended up being completed unresponsive for more than 6 hrs.  Yet when she came around she was aware of everything that happened, she just could not physically respond.  Was she truly in a coma?  Also, now she has no tolerance for heat at all.  If it is above 75 degrees she is sick after an hr or two and has to go inside.  This is very disheartening because of her age and she wanted to do sports in school but now that is just out of the question.  I really never got any good answers and would like to know if it would be classified that she was in a coma and if she will likely always have trouble with the heat.  
These are great questions for her pediatrician.  Take her there for followup specifically for this.  Don't expect to get her pediatrician's full attention for this problem when she is there for her physical.  In my experience, they try to gloss over it unless you are there one problem specifically.