help
i weigh about 280-283 any ideas on how to stay on  healthy track to 125
I used to eat pasta/noodles/bread every day. Approx 1100 calories a day. I'm now using Tofu Shirataki noodles and macaroni to great effect( not shirataki noodles, they're awful!). I substitute these for pasta/noodles and that's 1000 calories a day saved which equals to 1 kg a week ='s 2.2 pounds. Which is exactly what I've lost over the past 4 weeks - 4 kg. Nothing else has changed. My next step is to get on the bike and strengthen. I'm also eating two chicks egg whites for a pure protein source and high thermic effect. Good luck!
I wish you the best, don't give up, and you can do it. Someone believes in you.
The Peak 8 routine it will quickly raise your heart rate 8 times for very short bursts, with a cooling down period in between. Ideally you’ll be sprinting or cycling full throttle for 30 seconds with a 90 second cool down in between each outburst.  

This is the fastest way to lose fat and build muscle in the body. Peak 8 actually stimulates the growth hormone in the body. I personally feel that it is one of the best ways to exercise, especially considering the speed at which you can lose fat and build muscle.  

What you eat after Peak 8 training does matter  

It’s recommended that you do not eat sugar or carbohydrate for 2 hours after the Peak 8 exercise because these foods can impact the release of the growth hormone in the body.  

Figure your heart rate by this formula  
The Karvonen Formula is a mathematical formula that helps you determine your target heart rate zone. The formula involves using your maximum heart rate (MHR) minus your age to come up with a target heart rate range (which is a percentage of your MHR). Staying within this range will help you work most effectively during your cardio workouts.  

an example of the Karvonen formula for a 23 year old person with a resting heart rate of 65 beats per minute (*to get your resting heart rate, take your pulse for one full minute when you first wake up in the morning or after you've resting for a while). This formula also includes an updated calculation of maximum heart rate (the previous formula was 220 - age, which has now been shown to be inaccurate):  

206.9 - (0.67 x 23 (age)) = 191  
191 - 65 (resting heart rate) = 126  
126 * 65% (low end of heart rate zone) OR 85% (high end) = 82 OR 107  
82 + 65 (resting heart rate) = 147  
107 + 65 (rhr) = 172  
The target heart rate zone for this person would be 147 to 172  

First thing in the morning before you get out of bed have a clock with a second hand and check your resting heart rate then figure your rate by the  
Karvonen Formula above.

You burn 30 percent more fat from doing cardio after a weights session as opposed to cardio on its own.