Exercise & Fitness Community
how to lose the back fat?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

how to lose the back fat?

i weight about 130 at 5'5" female.  What's really noticeable is my back fat and bulging fat when wearing a bra. Whats the best way and even quickest way to lose the fat there? i hear cardio is... but any specific ones?
Nope. Not cardio. HIIT - high intensity interval training, which can include cardio or not.

If you want to burn mainly fat, you really have to up the intensity. You can google HIIT and get some ideas on how to proceed. It takes less time than if you were doing conventional cardio (unless you happen to like stuff like long-distance running and such, which I do - but I do both HIIT and traditional cardio).

There are tons of interval programs on the web. Basically you alternate high intensity for 2-3 minutes and follow it with a lower intensity interval of 1 minute, and it  can be applied to almost any activity. I like running stairs, for example, for my HIIT (I live in a 30-story building, so it's convenient). The standard way is to do HIIT on a treadmill because you can control the intensity and speed of the belt, but you can do it in almost any activity.

You should be pumping iron on a regular basis as  well, which can also include HIIT bursts.
exercise, avoid carbo loading since this would likely be the cause of to much unwanted fat.  Dont just exercise the part whihc you wanna tone but rather the whole area of the body.  eat a balanced meal, have enough rest during nighttime, and release tensions through the help of exercise..
U can't spot reduce. The body loses fat in proportion throughout the whole body. Do training that burns a lot of calories to lose fat.Kettlebell training is great.It's strength training and cardio at once.It's getting more popular.Russian kettlebells.com.
Just cut out a few of the carbs if you can.  Here is a good link for dietary advice to cut some weight as well: http://www.jigsawhealth.com/articles/obesity-dietary.html
I'm 5'4 and i weigh 110 pounds. I feel like the majority of my body is fairly skinny, and I don't have a very high % of body fat, but for some reason I can't get rid of my back fat too. Any suggestions?
Sandman2 commented on Aluminum in Vaccines:...
sexy_MJ commented on photo
Vency commented on photo
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine