Exercise & Fitness Community
how to run long in a steady pace

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

how to run long in a steady pace

In my school we do this thing called cross country were you run around the field long and try get the good time. It's basically long distance run.

I don't want to embarrass myself in front of others by coming last how. can I keep in a steady pace and jog steadly.
Hi there!

The key to long distance running is to keep the energy level maintained till the last. One would need to be trained to increase the distance gradually also take it easy in the first few rounds so as not to exhaust the energy and then maintain the pace till the end. It is also important to keep the body adequately hydrated and glucose level maintained. I would suggest talking with your trainer for suggestion of an appropriate training programme.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!