is their a safe diet pill to take while breastfeeding?
my son is 14 months old I still breastfeed him 3 to 4 times  a day I just can't seem to loose the last 10 to 15 pounds. I am working out 3 to 4 days a week and staying active in general. I feel like all I eat is salads and raw foods all the time. It used to be so easy to slim down. Is there a diet pill that does not pass through the breast milk that can help me get over this hump?
You will have to direct this question to your dr.  I don't think there is anything you can take that wouldn't be excreted in breastmilk.  When I was nursing my son, I had about 10 lbs that I just couldn't get rid of.  Your body holds on to fat stores while nursing.  When I stopped nursing, I lost the weight.  

Sometimes a work out routine needs to be switched up to get the most out of exercising.  Doing the same thing will begin to no longer work.  Try doing something different, and make sure you are doing plenty of cardio to burn fat.  In addition, be sure to stay well hydrated.  If you think your drinking plenty of water, drink more.