Exercise & Fitness Community
muscle pain on upper right side of chest underneath armpit
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

muscle pain on upper right side of chest underneath armpit

i notice this proble after 24hrs of an intense workout primary with bench press. if i bend down to pick something up and extend my arms i notice the pain. when sleeping i notice discomfort when turning from side to side. i am unable to bench press any weight and i can only due the bar alone. This pain and soreness has been present for 5 days and has been diminishing. what can i do to treat it and how soon can i resume weight lifitng. the main problem is with the bench press any other activity i can tolerate the discomfort. any answers to what i did to myself or hurt and treatment suggestions.