nerve regeneration
hi,

i got nerve damaged, and i had surgery operation for my median nerve (damage is at my wrist) for the nerve regeneration which training/exercise and supplement i have to use?
You can try a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator, which is an electronic device that produces electrical signals used to stimulate nerves through unbroken skin. The unit is usually connected to the skin using two or more electrodes. TENS works to decrease pain perception and may be used to control acute and chronic pain. It helps in regenerating nerve.
Nerves regenerate, or heal, at a rate 1 millimeter/day. The only nerves that can regenerate are the nerves outside of the spinal cord, or peripheral nerves. The nerves in the spinal cord, once damaged, cannot regenerate. However, if the peripheral nerve is severely damaged or stretched it may never heal.
Regarding exercises you need to do those which will help in avoiding disuse atrophy of concerned muscles.
Hope this helps.
Bye.