passing out after excercise
I have been going to the gym 5 days a week for 6 months all of a sudden  yesterday i get home and I do my normal take a shower and get ready for the rest of my day and in the shower I black out and am sitting at the bottom of the shower when I wake up, Several hours later I start to black out and I almost went down the stairs. Then today I got really dizzy on the elliptical machine and had to get off after only 1.5 miles when I have been doing twice that for months now! I am 1 3/4 years out of a complete thyroidectomy but have never had any issues before so what the heck is going on I called me doc but she can't get me in till the 11th of Mar. What could be causing all this?

I'm still trying to wind down after my visit to the gym lol - bear over with me!

The first thing I think of without taking consideration of the thyroidectomy since I'm not too well-walked in medicine at all, is:
When you exercise: Do you get enough fluids during and after the work-out?

For our body to balance well, we need a few things - such as enough glucose, a fair electrolyte balance and pH. When our consciousness gets affected, it means that the body can't work on keeping the balance, something that makes our brain work less optimal.

Florena