Exercise & Fitness Community
please help me :((

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

please help me :((

Hello my name is Eddie i am 23 years old and i am so sick of hurting all day everyday so lets get started.. I don't have insurance first off. last year i was working im a landscaper. i was pushing a wheel barrel of dirt up the barrel ramp and into the dump truck, about 3/4 the way up the barrel ramp i had this sharp insanely painful spike from my hip down to my ankle. later that night i was sitting and realized it hurts to straighten my leg sitting on the floor with back of knee sraight.. i went to hospital and the would not xray me or anything they said sciatica they gave me 4 prednisone and 4 percocet and sent me on my way it didnt help.. went to different hospital to see if a doctor there had empathy for someone in pain as bad as i was and would xray me and bill me..nope 20 prednisone and 20 percocet pain went away for about a month and i have been with pain since i need help can someone try to diagnose me :(
Tags: Pain, legs, Back, help, please, painful