possible overtrained kegels? muscle feels weak and i cant pee as quickly as i was
Sooo, ive been doing regular kegels every day for about 3 months, and everything was fine. the other day, i decided to do a lot of reverse kegels along with my regular kegel routine. I did those for 2 days straight, but after the second day, i noticed a feeling of pressure in my pelvic region. it doesnt hurt, but it doesnt feel normal either. when I go to pee, I can go, but it takes longer than it used to take. Im not sure if I overtrained or if I severely injured something or what. I also have paursesis, which is pretty much shy bladder syndrome, which can attribute to how when im nervous I have trouble going, so im not sure if thats contributing as well.  but I do feel like something is strained and its effecting how quickly I can pee. can anybody please help me?? do I need to just rest for a week or 2?? I need help.