Exercise & Fitness Community
simple workout/excersize plan help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

simple workout/excersize plan help

Im a lean almost 19 year old woman, 112 pounds, 5 ft 2 in, and I have been trying to tone my abs, back, arms, and legs. I use the eliptical whenever I have some spare time at my university, but with all of my classes and stuff, working out can be hard sometimes. As with all girls my age, I want a decently fit beach body, aside from being skinny. I eat relatively healthy, and I've been trying to cut soda out of my diet along with some other junk food I tend to splurge with. Basically, i just need help creating a somewhat easy workout (I'm a noob and tend to feel uncomfortable asking people for help in the weightroom, hence why I usually stick to the eliptical and bike) that will only take 20-45 mins 2-3 times a week. I have access to medicine balls, dumb bells, and the other basic equipment you find in a gym. Thanks.
1236893_tn?1408490528
This is a good program to start and don't be ashamed to ask someone in the gym for advice! You'll be surprised how helpful other gym members are.
Use the link below
http://weighttraining.about.com/od/beginningweighttraining/a/30days.htm
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949