special k
Has anyone ever tried the Special K diet? Where you eat a bowl of Special K for breakfast and lunch for two weeks? You are suppost to lose a whole pant size! Does it work???
I rarely eat breakfast cereal, but I looked into this one as your post sounded interesting.  The plan is that if you replace two meals each day with two bowls of cereal (use non fat milk) you will lose one pant size in two weeks.  This is entirely feasable. The idea is that by eating the cereal instead of lunch, you will consume fewer calories than you would when eating a "regular" lunch.  (You would have the added benefit of extra vitamins added to the cereal to supplement any missed nutrition) If the calories from the cereal are actually less than your normal lunch, then you really could lose a pant size in two weeks. It isn't a diet for the long term, but for a short term quick loss it seems a fairly safe thing to try.  Hope this helps.