tingling in my right arm
I have tingling in my right arm down toward the tips of my fingers, It doesn't happen everyday nor does it last long, but I'm beginning to be concerned.
It's probably a nerve I suggest seeing your MD
Hello!

The most common reason for nerve tingling is due to local injury in your arm, forearm or it can be due to cervical vertebra issues.

You have to follow proper ergonomics in your daily living and reduce any stress and strain to your neck region to reduce any possible symptoms.

Wear proper footwear, use proper pillows and bed, proper chairs and if symptoms continue then you have to follow up with a neurologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Take care!
Thank you so much for your feedback... I'm beginning to be concerned.. My Sister is a physical therapist, and she is always stressing the importance of proper stretching, exercises, to relive tension and stress in my daily life... which I follow... but the tingling worries me.. so my next step is to see my doctor, for further tests'.  

Once again thank you for your feedback.