Exercise & Fitness Community
tingling in my right arm

Take charge of your health by joining others like you. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

tingling in my right arm

I have tingling in my right arm down toward the tips of my fingers, It doesn't happen everyday nor does it last long, but I'm beginning to be concerned.
Avatar dr m tn
Hello!

The most common reason for nerve tingling is due to local injury in your arm, forearm or it can be due to cervical vertebra issues.

You have to follow proper ergonomics in your daily living and reduce any stress and strain to your neck region to reduce any possible symptoms.

Wear proper footwear, use proper pillows and bed, proper chairs and if symptoms continue then you have to follow up with a neurologist for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Take care!
It's probably a nerve I suggest seeing your MD
Avatar dr m tn
Hello!

Take care!
Avatar n tn
Thank you so much for your feedback... I'm beginning to be concerned.. My Sister is a physical therapist, and she is always stressing the importance of proper stretching, exercises, to relive tension and stress in my daily life... which I follow... but the tingling worries me.. so my next step is to see my doctor, for further tests'.  

Once again thank you for your feedback.
50-Year Cover-Up
10 hrs ago by gymdandee
mishymoshymarcy I AM HEALTHY. I AM HAPPY. I... Comment
May 30
CN Tower Flashback
May 29 by Sheri1969
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine