Degu
My degu appears to be having difficulty breathing, similare to cold symptoms.  What can i do to help him?  
Okay so... not exactly on topic here... but I was curious because I've never heard of a degu before, so i looked up a picture on yahoo, and it looks so much like a chinchilla... Are they like related or something? (I've been having a stupid pregnancy moment all day and for some reason I'm obsessing over this, lol)

Sorry!
I would make sure if your degu's not in a warm place to put him in one. Also some small animals have allegries to their bedding! If your using a pine, aspen, or worst of all cedar bedding I would change the bedding to carefresh which is like recycled newspaper. Its the safest way to go! Also some pets just get colds if it gets worst contact a vet, but if it is a cold and not allegries the wood shavings could be making it worse so I still change to the carefresh. Hope this helps you! Goodluck