Exotic Pets Community
Red Fox Anatomical Question
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding your exotic pets!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red Fox Anatomical Question

This is going to sound weird but please bear with me, this IS a real question and I would like a serious answer.

What is the average erect penis size of a North American red fox? Length is the big question, but I'd also like to know width and knot size if possible. I'm mostly concerned with measurements, but pictures would also be appreciated and I can provide my email address if anyone can provide some. This is something I've been trying to figure out for a couple of years now, with no success aside from dubious guesses.

Please, if you do not have this information or the means to get it I would also like recommendations on where to find such info (aside from getting a domesticated fox and a cloth measure, as much as I'd like to that's out of the question at this time).