Exotic Pets Community
Red Fox Anatomical Question

This forum is for questions and support regarding your exotic pets!

Red Fox Anatomical Question

This is going to sound weird but please bear with me, this IS a real question and I would like a serious answer.

What is the average erect penis size of a North American red fox? Length is the big question, but I'd also like to know width and knot size if possible. I'm mostly concerned with measurements, but pictures would also be appreciated and I can provide my email address if anyone can provide some. This is something I've been trying to figure out for a couple of years now, with no success aside from dubious guesses.

Please, if you do not have this information or the means to get it I would also like recommendations on where to find such info (aside from getting a domesticated fox and a cloth measure, as much as I'd like to that's out of the question at this time).
Have you checked with your local universities? I wonder if Cornell would have the information you need. They have an extensive science department. The only time I've dealt with fox genitals was when I had to express the bladder of a paralyzed fox. Wasn't doing any measuring, that's for sure.