WILD BABY DEER HELP [VIDEO INCLUDED]
This baby deer wandered into my yard this morning and has been lying here for about 7 hours. At first it appeared his breathing was labored but then again, I have no idea what a deer's breathing looks like. Still, he's surprisingly apathetic about people around him and loud sounds. Anyone know if this is normal? What should I do if anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZVd-F7U3RE
It's natural for a fawn to lie very still so as not to draw attention to itself while Mom is out browsing. Mom will not approach the fawn until she's sure there's no danger - predators, cats, dogs, people.

Does the fawn have any discharge around the nose and eyes? Is it lying in a  normal curled up position, not completely on its side?  OK, I just looked at the video and the fawn looks perfectly normal. The only thing I would suggest is removing whatever that stuff is by his head. The foil and food items are not normal for a fawn to eat. This one would be nursing (not cow's milk!!) and eventually browse greenery. I'm guessing if left alone, Mom will claim the youngster and they'll be gone by tomorrow. Right now the babe has a perfect hiding spot.